Prior to attending any session, you will be required to answer a set of COVID Screening questions for the safety of the practice and client participation.
1. Regardless of your vaccination status, have you experienced any of the symptoms in the list below in the past 48 hours?
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
2. Are you isolating or quarantining because you tested positive for COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
3. Are you fully vaccinated AND/OR have you recovered from a documented COVID-19 infection in the last 3 months?
4. Have you been in close physical contact in the last 14 days with:
- Anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19? OR
- Anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
5. Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
6. Have you traveled in the past 10 days?
You will be required to wear a mask to enter any one of the two locations, regardless to vaccination status.
It will be at the discretion of you and your Therapist whether the mask needs to remain on during the entirety of your session.
At Lessons N Sessions, it is our firm belief that we must be considerate of other people and their possible pre-existing health conditions regardless to vaccination status.
Given our practice is a safe and secure place for those who participate, we will function in a way that provides the highest form of protection to all of our clients, including those who remain highly vulnerable and susceptible to infection.
If wearing a mask poses problems to your own health and well-being, please feel free to elect remote sessions with your Therapist until such time our safety and public health practices can be adjusted.